2006-05-05

 

The countdown has started

At this point it looks like my assignment will be up at the end of October. For the past couple years I've been working my booty off for the company, feeling what it's like to be a real downtrodden salaryman. Now that the deadline's approaching, I feel the panic of someone who's procrastinated too long—I need to actually have fun before I leave! I'll be taking 3-day weekends here and there and going places, I think. Definitely need to hit Kyoto again, and see Nara. There's Okinawa and Hokkaido, and I'd like to go back to see Saihaku-cho again. For the overseas jaunts, Hong Kong, Singapore, or Korea?

Anyway, if you guys are up for hanging out, let's do it. Live it up, as they say!

Comments:
Dude! I had totally forgotten about this site. It's funny that I remembered it just now, right after your post.

Take lots of mini vacation! Go on lots of trips in Japan. Enjoy!
 
コメントを投稿

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?