2005-05-16

 

Sumo Saturday!

Who: All you people! (I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be in Japan. Would love to see/meet you guys!)
When: Saturday 21st
Where: Ryogoku Station (at 2:30pm)
Cost: 2100yen
How: Reply here by Friday or contact Kevin before 8:30am Saturday so he can get tickets (Thanks in advance Kev!!!)

Com'on people!


Edit: The time and place have changed—
When: Sunday, May 22nd @ 14:00
Where: Ryogoku Station

This is the last day of the tournament, so it should be cool! We gots seven peeps lined up to check out the large mass-impacting action! [::G]

Comments:
Thanks for setting that up, Kebbie. Sumo friggin' ruled!! Those punks from work had a blast. They told some coworkers over IM, and it already came back around to me. On the other hand, they were probably equally happy to find the apricot booze at the liquor store by your place... ;-)

I'll have to bum those pix from you some time.
 
コメントを投稿

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?