2005-05-21

 

Keep your July 4th open

I'll mention this early so interested parties have plenty of advance notice. July 4th is a BBQ at ::G's Pad. OSU folks are invited (tight tomodachi in tow are ok) and I may possibly have some work folk here, who knows. Drop me a line at the usual address so I know if you're in or out.

July 4th is a Monday this year, but I plan on bailing from work at an unheard of early hour—17:30. Still, that means most people will only have about 5 hrs here. This point is open for discussion: would everyone prefer a Sunday event? I intend to barbeque on Monday anyway, but as for gatherings, the day before may be better. Make your preference known (especially if you live far from my place).

Edit: The BBQ will be on Saturday evening (7/2). Nobody's available on the 4th, it seems. I'll probably cook out again then anyway: gotta do my part to be a good American, woo-hoo!! Dammit, why couldn't the 4th have fallen on a better day of the week.

Comments: コメントを投稿

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?