2005-03-02

 

Penis Penis Penis!

Now, do I have your attention? The Penis Festival (aka 川崎かなまら祭) is held the first weekend in April every year. This year, it'll be April 2nd and 3rd. I was sick last year and missed all the action! So, I really want to go this year. Every picture you see about this festival looks like so much fun! Please please come with me!

かなまら祭について

Comments:
「ちんちんちん」
That should be amusing. I'd be interested in going half out of morbid curiosity. Or is that "prurient interest"? I heard from a guy at work that this festa has gotten more tame because of all the tourists, but still, it's definitely something we won't get to see back in the U.S. (Unless you go to San Francisco, but that has nothing to do with fertility.)
 
Ok, April 3rd it is. Sachie and I are up for going. I might even have to bring my video camera! ^_-

What time are we thinking? How about the rest of you crew?
 
Kawasaki station at noon! One has to wonder what this is going to be like....
 
My report is here. Not much detail, maybe because there wasn't much to say....
 
コメントを投稿

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?