2004-11-24

 

Christmas Party

I don't know how many of you guys are going to be around for Christmas in Japan, but I will be. Anyone up for a Christmas party?

Comments:
Hey Gerad! Thanks for sending out that reminder e-mail. Guilty as charged! I had totally forgotten about this. Since I had trouble signing up in the beginning, I'd completely forgotten that I even have an acct! Haha. Such an idiot. When's the party? I'm going to be away for winter break. My flight is super early on the 27th. That means I can go if it's in the evening of 24, or anytime the 25th. I also know that's a couple's time in Japan so if that's not going to work for people, it's okay. There's always next time!
 
yo Gerad, what's up. came to this website for the first time. it's nice that peeps can exchange messages here. as for the party, i can probably make it if it's 25th. (cannot tell for sure bacause i've been extremely busy this month -- haven't had a day that I went home before the last train..) i have somethiing for you from Ireland. yosh
 
Thanks for the replies everyone!

I'm probably not the best person to plan a party, since only Yoshi works more hours than me (unless you've been keeping secrets, Hiromi!). Of course I can't really ask anyone else to be 幹事....

From Katie's and Yoshi's replies, the 25th is a possibility. I have some plans for the 25th, but they may be sufficiently flexible. I'll check and post back here. As for other possible days, I've got the 26th and 29th-31st reasonably open.

How about the venue?
 
コメントを投稿

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?